A was busy with LEGO, made KA'BA as pictured below. Then K wanted to do some KA'BA puzzle, so we did the Makkah Mosque see above. And then we did coloring too. I played Yusuf Islam CD in the background while they work. After that, I read them a few pages about Hajj from the Stories from the Quran and I told them that Eid Adha is around the corner.
Two more days until my mom arrive, insha ALLAH. Kids are excited for her. I got new Math and Phonics learning software, so I let them do that today in the morning. K started typing with 2 hands, so I need to get the kids typing software. I found some free ones online, but havent tried it yet.
Lots on my to do list today. I have to clean and organized the house upside down. Just like my DH, my mom is a hard core clean freak, Alhamdullilah for me that they are in my life.
Abu Malik al-Ash'ari reported said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Purity is half of belief." [Muslim]