Still need to work on it. Not as organized as I wanted it to be, but I'm working on it. We keep (or rather : hide) boxes of toys and books away. I sort them out by the brand or style or whatever. (i.e: farm animals, houses, lego, etc)When they're bored or I'm burnt out or just got things to do, I open one box of toys. That's how I managed to get things done around the house. Believe it or not, they still get excited and played with them for hours.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Our Class Room
Still need to work on it. Not as organized as I wanted it to be, but I'm working on it. We keep (or rather : hide) boxes of toys and books away. I sort them out by the brand or style or whatever. (i.e: farm animals, houses, lego, etc)When they're bored or I'm burnt out or just got things to do, I open one box of toys. That's how I managed to get things done around the house. Believe it or not, they still get excited and played with them for hours.